Plus Answers To Your Frequently Asked Fee & Insurance Questions
60 Minute Session
There are a limited number of sliding scale slots. Let me know if you are interested.
HSA cards also accepted.
90 Minute Session*
2 Hour Session*
Aetna, Cigna, Optum Plans
*Insurance typically does not cover extended sessions.
EMDR Group Consultation
Areas of Focus Include:
Don’t wait reach out to get your free consultation.
Email me to schedule a free 15-minute consultation. During the call you can share your story, ask any questions you may have, and I can tell you more about how I can help.
I respond within 24-48 hours Tuesday through Friday to emails.
Email: [email protected] healing.com
What If I Don’t Have The Insurance You Accept? Can I Still Work With My Insurance?
I can provide a monthly superbill that you may submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
How Do I Find Out What My Insurance Will Cover?
To find out what your insurance may cover, contact your insurance and ask if you have out-of-network mental health coverage. If you need to provide a “CPT code” or a “service code” you can provide the following codes:
- 60Minute Individual Therapy90837
You may also want to mention the type of license that I have to ensure services with my type of credential are covered. I am a LCSW.
Other things you may want to ask about are:
- What your deductible is
- What your co-insurance payment will be
- How many visits you get per year
- If you need authorization for your visits
- Details on how to submit a superbill
Contact me if you would like more guidance on how to figure out what your insurance will cover.
What Is Your Cancellation Policy?
To cancel a scheduled Therapy session, a minimum of 12 hours in advance of your session is required. If prior and timely notification is not given, you will be charged for half the session fee for the missed session.
In the event of inclement weather or mild illness I am able to switch to telehealth sessions.
About Your Right To Receive A Good Faith Estimate Of Expected Charges
Under the law, as a health care provider, I will give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
This estimate is called a “Good Faith Estimate” and explains how much your Therapy services will cost. Here are a few key things you should know about your Good Faith Estimate:
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- You may ensure that I give you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 3 business days before your Therapy services or item. You can also ask me for a Good Faith Estimate prior to scheduling.
- If you receive a bill that is $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- It’s recommended that you save a copy of your Good Faith Estimate for your records.
For further information, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 800-985-3059.
9378 Olive Blvd Suite #104
Olivette, MO 63132
Tuesday – Friday: 10am – 7pm
Three Circles of Healing LLC
1234 Divi St. #1000
San Francisco, CA 94220
Make an Appointment
Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat
Monday – Friday: 10am – 6pm
Saturday: 3pm – 6pm